Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Munch munch munch!!



I love these guys, each has his own temperament and personality, they eat almost everything, are mostly hardy, and they can regrow ALMOST every part of their body.. Almost like Wolverine :D

Currently I have 8 plecos (8 for prosperity in Chinese)... Of course 9 is another great number (long lasting ;))... 10 would be terrible (literally death), and 12 is my lucky number!

Here's a lowdown of my plecos. I'll be doing a summary of the species I have, and my experiences with this creatures. I'll also do a simple How-To- guide to help new hobbyists along!

1) L24 Redfin Cactus Pseuda 6"
2) L24 Redfin Cactus Pseuda 7"
3) L25 Scarlet Cactus Pseuda 3.5"
4) L27c Xingu Royal 3.5"
5) L128 Blue Spot Pleco 5"
6) L200 Green Spot Pleco 6"
7) L273 Red Titanicus Pseuda 3"
8) Veiltail Bristlenose Pleco 3"

That's it for today. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: